Finally had time to finish off a few details on a couple of the other Tiger 1's this weekend..and here they are in all their glory!!
For those of you playing along at home ( !) , I have just added the final reveal vid to our Youtube channel! The vid includes the promised painting recipes etc. as well, so pop over there and watch it if youre interested in these cats.
Hope youve enjoyed following along, and you enjoy the final products.
Im very happy, as I have vehicles here for Tunisia, Sicily, Italy, eastern front ( Including Kursk!) and western front including Normandy...and the Battle for Berlin right until the final days.
I think my year to dates painted model list looks very healthy now, and im intending to keep score until December 15th to make it a full years list.
DANS PAINTING SCORECARD 2019
- 2 x King Tigers
- 3 x Tiger 1's
- 1 x German Opel Blitz canvas canopy/sideboards (interchangeable with existing passenger open back one)
- 24 Italian Coastal Defense Division infantry ( Based by Rex- thank you!)
- 2 x Italian heavy weapons teams
- 1 x Italian Artillery piece incl. 3 crew and spotter
- 15 x German FJ in smocks
- 9 x German FJ Tropical fatigues
- 1x Italian Church
- 1x Stone Bridge
- 1.5 m2 of teddy bear fur hay and grass fields
- Painted ONLY; 1x medium (!) Hill ( Made by Rex)
- Painted ONLY; 1x small (!) Hill ( Made by Rex)
- 1 x table worth of textured flexible rural roads
- 1 x street barricade ( ponys, mattress, crate & sandbags)
- 2 x concrete pillboxes
- 1 x box Girder 'Primosole' Bridge ( Yes- I made and painted another one! Lol)
- 30 x 'infantry dug in' entrenchments terrain pieces